November 29 -30, 2018
Franklin Marriott Cool springs
FULL CONFERENCE REGISTRATION: $169
THURSDAY SESSIONS ONLY: $109
GROUP DISCOUNT: Register three attendees and add another person for free. *This discount will automatically apply multiple times for large group registrations during the online process.
one ADMINISTRATOR may ATTEND FREE with paid registration of staff member(s) from your district.
*Parents or caregivers of Students with special needs and college students May ATTEND AT NO COST, but registration is still required
Your registration includes:
* The opportunity to earn up to 10 continuing education contact hours (CEUs also provided by the AAC Institute)
* A choice of more than 40 AT and AAC related sessions taught be skilled clinicians, K-12 educators, AT Specialists, and faculty from universities across the state
* Access to exhibitors in our Exhibit Hall on Thursday, November 29th.
* Complimentary breakfast and refreshment breaks both days
* The chance to take home some outstanding door prizes!The conference offers great information, practical ideas, tutorial sessions, hands-on learning workshops and product demonstrations. Come network with teachers, administrators, therapists, and AT specialists from across the state as they share technical expertise, interactive instruction, tips, tricks and practical ideas for modifying the classroom and/or curriculum to include assistive technologies. This event is hosted in collaboration with The AAC Institute